...or maybe a big one :) I laughed so hard I almost couldn't breath! Sarah showed me this and it's just so contagious. Hope you all enjoy it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p32OC97aNqc
(I think you're gonna have to copy and paste this link. I don't know how to get it so you can just click on it :( Sorry!)
I haven't taken any pictures lately and there isn't really anything new so sorry! Except that Sarah took some pictures of Sam and I for our Christmas card and we were driving to where we were gonna take them and we passed a billboard (a short one; short being relative to billboards) that was for Geico and it had the gecko on it. So Sarah suggested that we stop there on our way home and jump up on the billboard to take a picture with the gecko. So we did...and I have pictures...and I'll post them as soon as I get them :) Keep checking for them!
Oh and by the way the billboard was fairly high off the ground but at one end it was prolly about 6 or 7 feet so I stood on Sam's leg and got up that way. But we were standing on the other end...prolly about 13-15 feet off the ground! It was fun :)
Haha!! That video was hilarious!! I was laughing so hard I had a stomach ache when I was done. Especially old grandpa in the yellow shirt!! here's a link for you to see him again!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y4keqTV6w&feature=related
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa XD that was sooo funny!!!
ReplyDeletei don't have time for this;)...JK! funny!:) u guys are goofs!:)
ReplyDeletei have just one thing to say to this!
ReplyDeletedo you have a fork? i am tryin to get some salad dressinggg.
haha ok i dont know why i thought of that but i think its kinda funny n it has nothing to do with this blog post!
ohh but, i will say, we are wayy to cool! i mean, really, who doesnt want a picture on a billboard?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
ReplyDeletewell i don't, sarah. so there.
ReplyDeletelol ;)
haha...right. u know u do!
ReplyDeletego ahead, just admitt it!
Peenda I LOVE this Christmas backround by the way!:) and Sarah........WHERE IS A BILLBOARD???? I want to take a picture by it right now!!! HURRY!!! ;) ha ah ah aha h ah ah JUST KIDDING!:) that is funny though that you like WORKED to get up by the billboard and take a picture:)..were people like 'Oh my GOOOOODNESS!'??;)lol
ReplyDelete@sarah-okay okay okay, so maybe i'm a tiny bit jealous.... lol
ReplyDelete@julie-hahaha i wouldv'e loved to see some of the faces of the poeple driving by!!! XD haha
hahaha! i know right?! it was right in front of a stoplight so people were watching but they were laughing!!! @ jules....ok next time im in IL we HAVE to find a billboard pull ourselevs up there and TAKE A PICTURE!! woot woot!!! what fun till be!!! hahaha
ReplyDelete