November 25, 2011

Thanksmas

Since Josh and Kate came out for Thanksgiving we had our Christmas now too. So that meant some early Christmas shopping. I guess that's a good thing though because now I'm done shopping for my family :)

We've (at least I have) been having a great time! Wednesday night we were all at Mom & Dad's for supper with Grandpa and Grandma Gerber and of course I forgot to bring my camera. On Thanksgiving day we were at Mom & Dad's again and this time I did remember my camera and I tried to take lots of pictures but there was a lot going on and most of the pictures I did take didn't turn out very good between blurry ones, bad lighting and my cheap camera. But I will share the few that turned out :)

We got to hear a mini Christmas program :)


MariAna liked talking on my phone while she was using Sam as a chair :)


Time to open presents!!!


Mollie showing the dress I gave her.

Kenzie liked her boots. I will tell you a little secret...she tried them on in the store and watched me buy them! ;)


Kayleigh sporting her new dress. And Dad is in the background playing with his new iPad that he got.
Kayleigh and Mollie got bean bags from Grandpa and Grandma.


Makenna and MariAna got a playhouse from Grandpa and Grandma.

Anyone notice a similarity in these next three pictures? Like father like daughter :)




Little cheese!

Just to end on a humorous note :) Perfect timing for that one :)

2 comments:

  1. Kate might have a headache after that big foot steps on her head!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tellin ya! u need to get some pics of urself on here!:)

    ReplyDelete