May 4, 2010

Since It's Been So Long

Okay well I don't really have that much to say but since it's been a really long time since I've said ANYTHING I figured I'd just...well...say SOMETHING!!! :)

I don't have any pictures to post because my camera card is at Sarah's right now. We went to Enfield last Tuesday with Ashley Luginbuhl and Julianne Gottier and we were trying to take pictures on my camera but for some reason they were blurry so we put my card in Sarah's camera and then I forgot to get it back from her. Actually I kinda remembered but then I forgot it again :) Wanna hear the story? I went to Greg and Linda's on Sunday for a picnic and when I was ready to leave, Sarah and I went up to her room so I could get my card...well she had a REALLY cute new outfit that she's been telling me about so of course I had to try it on!!! So I set down my card, tried on the outfit, oohed and aahed (sp?) over it and then left...without my card :( Which does have some pictures on it for me to post. Pictures of our pedicure that we got in Enfield :)

Work is going really good. Annalee is sooo cute!!! I'll have to take a picture with her sometime and post it (if that's not a hippa violation! :))

I'm getting pretty excited about this weekend...my parents and Sam are coming out and we're gonna have a great time! Then in two weeks from Thursday I'm headed out for GRADUATION!!! Pretty excited about that too!

Sarah has convinced me to get a fishing license and go fishing with her. We were maybe going to go tonight but I'm not sure what the weather's gonna do...It was thundering a little bit ago. I'll take lots of pictures of my huge fish that I catch if we do go :)

I don't really know what else to say so I'll wrap it up and head out to see Annalee :)

5 comments:

  1. number 1: a little rain is not gonna stop me from fishing.
    number 2: YOU catch the big fish???!!!! we will see about that!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have faith in you Peenda... you will definantly catch a big fish!:) lol...Yeah I am so excited for you to come!:) and to GO OUT TO CT!!!:)....a pedicure?! no fair:)that is awesome! ok see ya soon girly:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO PEENDA! GO! catch that whopper! YEAH! although i can't exactly see you fishing you'll get one because your good at everything you do :) ditto to what julie said about you coming and trip to CT! man this pedicure thing is soundin' gooood. we'll all just have to get one when we come out there :) have a good one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyyy! whats the deal????!!! no one is rooting for me to catch a fish??????? welll i have to inform you, sadly, that amanda DID NOT catch a fish!!! and alas, neither did i:( BUT i did a catch a frog a BIG one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha sorry sarah! we were just building her self confidence...you sounded like you didn't really need our help :) good job on the frog though! ;)

    ReplyDelete