...about my new life...or lack thereof. I wake up at 8 and get ready to leave by 9:10 or so to go to Fay's by 9:30. I leave Fay's at 12:30 and maybe stop at the store to pick something up or get gas or something before I go home for lunch. Then I leave in one minute from now (1:40) to go to Gerri's and work there 'til 10:00. Then I come home, read my email and check blogs then go to bed so I can get up in the morning and do the same thing over again!
I gotta go or I'll be late!!!
This too shall pass and just think of the bank account!!!
ReplyDeleteactually it was 3 mins away not 1!
ReplyDeleteActually, no Sarah, by the time I submitted the post the computer said 1:40 not 1:37. And my phone has the same time as the computer so it really was 1:40. And why did you notice that anyway??? Schneideritis I bet cause I would have noticed something like that too :)
ReplyDeleteI noticed the time to. the only reason i noticed is because you said you had a minute so i was just checking! i cant wait to come out for the fourth of july!!
ReplyDeletehaha!!! yeah, its not a good thing, i notice the dumbest stuff!!! hey, yeah, i am coming out for the fourth of july too!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, me too!!!
ReplyDeletewaiting, waiting, waiting, and still waitingggggggggggg.... but i guess with me out here, you arent having any fun at home. so thats the reason you have not been posting anything, right??
ReplyDeletehaha! ;)
Hey hows the life? its been 2 wks, still same routine?? its been awhile :-D
ReplyDeleteOK. its been a month and one day since your last post. you've been to Illinois AND you've had your family out there. sooo what’s the hold up?? :) can't find time for us in your busy schedule? ;) luvs u!
ReplyDelete