Even though it may seem like I've fallen off the face of the earth with my blog. I've been really busy and I really haven't had a good time to post the few pictures I have yet. I do have some pictures but unfortunately not many. When I was in Illinois and when my family was here I didn't really take pictures because I wasn't in the mood and I figured everyone else was taking them so why did I have to? Good point huh? Not really I know, but sometimes I just would rather enjoy the moment and not have to be taking pictures. Then when it's over I wish I had taken pictures :(
Anyway, I'm kind of being held up right now also because I still don't have the internet on my laptop and that's where my pictures are. So once we get that figured out I will have some pictures to share with everyone :)
My life has been very busy and it's been flying by lately. I still have the same schedule as I described in the last post and that schedule doesn't give me much time for relaxing and fun except on the weekends which, I might say, I take great advantage of :) I don't usually just sit home and do nothing on my day off...I go to the beach and relax there :)
That's not really all I do on my days off but it's probably the majority. I also go places with Brad and Dee...Sturbridge...I'm drawing a blank of the other places we've gone :(
As soon as we get a rainy Saturday I'm gonna get a pedicure :)
I'm not exactly sure what this post is really supposed to be about...I'm just kind of rambling about a bunch of random stuff...but it's kinda fun :)
Let's see, what else is new? Oh, I'm gonna be in Illinois for over a week! I'm coming the Friday before Labor day and staying that whole next week and weekend! I'm pretty excited about that! If anyone can think of some really good stories I can get on CD to listen to on the way out there let me know so I can try to get some at the library :) I seem to have driven back and forth from Illinois several times in the last 6 months! I'm getting to know the roads very well and soon I'll be able to drive it in my sleep...just like I did on my way out the last time :)
Okay so I need to get going but I promise I'll be back soon with my pictures. I'm sure there's a lot more I could ramble about but I really need to get ready for work.
lol...your posting reminds me of my posting...hmmm...i should post...i dont have time...why do i have a blog? lol...anyway, thank you for remembering our anniversary yesterday with the sweet text...:) love ya bunches and bunches....
ReplyDeleteerin, sierra, & babbbbbyyy
glad it’s all goin good for ya. EXCITED ABOUT YOU COMING OUT FOR LABOR DAY!! :D woohoo! Ooooh man! a pedy sounds amazing right now! ;) weeellll I should go cause I need to get ready for drivers ed. :/ woop-de-do. haha lol have a good one and thanks for FINALLYposting something! Luvs from IL!
ReplyDeletewell you could get Hank the Cowdog from the library:) it is really funny:) you prolly would like it...idk:) ok well i'm excited to see ya! :)
ReplyDeleteGood to hear you are still kickin! I enjoy Adventures in Odyssey, Dee Henderson, Karen Kingsbury and Hey its a long drive why not some good ole Louis Lamour?!
ReplyDeleteHave a good trip
-M.
WOW! i thought you had died, either that or stopped breathing! uh, haha! this is sad, you at my house right now, and we are not even talking cause we are both on a computer! i like your post and i like how you included me in it, like goin to the beach with you, or how we are going to IL or how we are getting pedicures! thanksandiloveyoutoo! =)
ReplyDeletethanksandiloveyoutoo! =)
ReplyDeleteWHAT??! that all you can say as you sit there cackling.... she wha', she cackles! haha
ReplyDeleteok, fine! sleep good!
ReplyDeleteOkay I'm really sorry!!! It only took me like 2 hours to realize what you were saying :) And it's very funny!!! I hope you sleep good...since you're right next to me and it's ridiculously late :)
ReplyDeletePS You're gonna be sad when I die too! There will be no more cancer club :(
P.S. you will be sadder, and if you ain't goin to my funeral, i ain't goin ta yours!
ReplyDeletep.p.s. this really isnt a laughing matter, julie might get jealous! hahaha
now don't you die on us again!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah, can't wait to see those pictures!
ReplyDelete