Since I can't get my computer to upload pictures from FL I figured I would share the shutterfly book I made. It's probably better than if I had just done a post :) Enjoy!
You and me both Jess! Especially since spring seems to be taking WAY too long to get here! Sorry you can't see it bigger. I don't know why but it wasn't working on my computer, maybe it did on yours.
Looks like you had a blast!! Great book!!
ReplyDeleteokay it looks AWESOME!(: your amazing! i can't wait to get one! and i wanna go back right. now!!
ReplyDeleteYou and me both Jess! Especially since spring seems to be taking WAY too long to get here! Sorry you can't see it bigger. I don't know why but it wasn't working on my computer, maybe it did on yours.
ReplyDeleteno i couldn't see it bigger either..but thats fine cause then it'll be more of an exciting surprise when i get the actual book!!(:
ReplyDelete