I thought I'd try to upload a few random pictures and see if my computer miraculously fixed itself...we'll see. If it did then maybe I can start blogging again! Not that a blog only consists of pictures but I think it's more interesting with pictures especially since I'm not a very good storyteller ;)
60%...62%...65%...77%...this is suspenseful...84%...89%...you watch it probably won't work! 93% ALMOST THERE!!! KEEP GOING KEEP GOING!!! 99%!!!!! It worked!!!! I can't even believe it! Well there we have it...I'll do a post about everything I've missed since my last post but probably not until tomorrow night since it's already past my bed time :)
Oh and by the way I'm really not as crazy as I look in these pictures ;)
These two though...ya...it kinda explains itself. "Hey Julie your short bus is still waiting!!!" :)
This here is a lovely sand castle we made on our family vacation in Cape Cod this year. Impressive huh? Or not so much ;)
WOOHOO it worked! now I can keep up with you!! so your computer had something kinda like a human virus... you had to let it run its course. lol =)
ReplyDeleteWow! I was shocked to see a post! :)
ReplyDeleteUmm...I dont even think I should be commenting because when's the last time you commented on mine?? thats what i thought ding dong!
ReplyDeleteHello!! lovely pics;) lol... Glad u can post again! and by the way u should def be a professional sandcastle builder;)
ReplyDeleteHa ha! we commented @ the same time Ireene!;) ur funny:)
ReplyDeleteWow it's so nice to have my comments back :) And Erin I will try to do a better job of commenting on yours ;)
ReplyDelete