I transferred to a new branch at Rockville Bank the end of February (which I know is before April but I never posted about that) and am still loving it! I'm hoping to take some classes (for free I might add) through the bank to help me become an assistant manager or manager someday!
I have lots of new friends in the young group which is so nice! It's been so encouraging to have so many new converts, they've brought life back to our young group that was starting to dwindle due to too many weddings! I think we've almost made up the numbers from all of the weddings with our new converts!
I went to IL 2 times.
I'm still waiting for a lot of people to come visit me ;) You all know who you are!
I moved into an apartment with my cousin Sarah Virkler (Hi Sarah!) ;) I will post pictures (maybe this weekend) after I clean :)
I've started a business with Shaklee and I'm super excited to get it off the ground and running. Can't wait to get my car payment and a free trip to Mayan Riviera next year!
Want to see a picture of the car I want to get??? Cause I'm excited about it!
I kinda like it ;) Sam doesn't like it but you know what, that doesn't matter because he won't be driving it! :)
Hmm...I don't really know. I guess I'll just pick it up from here on out and keep updating with pictures and stories of my most exciting life! Or not so much :) But keep checking in because I'm really going to try to take more pictures of things I do and post more often...hopefully!
I created a blog last night, so we'll have to remind each other to post! :)
ReplyDelete