October 1, 2011

My New Abode

So I said I was going to clean this weekend and take pictures and post them...so I guess I felt I had to stick to my word :) Well, I really did need to clean. I actually wanted to clean because for some reason rainy days make me want to clean...I guess that's a good thing. Except when it's nice out for too long, then you might not want to stop over :)

Today was Aunt Martha's funeral so I went to that and then came home, made myself a nice large mug of pumpkin spice coffee (which I'm craving again!) turned on my Christmas music (yes I said Christmas!) and set to cleaning and organizing. Once I get in the mood I can't be stopped!

I think most of the pictures can speak for themselves.



Josh and Kate this picture is for you...my Christmas present goes very well on the bathroom wall :) Love it!







One of my walls is slanted because the house is a cape style. The whole slanted part is cork-board so I printed out a bunch of pictures and started hanging them up. I ran out of tacks though so I guess I'll be finishing later.


Sorry about the fuzzy picture. My camera isn't the greatest quality.



Here we have my wallpaper...yep...fishermen! :) It's just on one wall though.


So there you have it. My apartment that I love! :) I'm not done with my room and decorating and everything so I might post updates every once in a while. In the meantime you might as well just come see it in person, it's so hard to tell what it really looks like with pictures ;)

4 comments:

  1. When would you like me to come see it in person? I might be able to fly if the tickets are cheap enough! I thought I would comment since no one else will...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for commenting!!! I wonder if anyone even looks at my blog :( You can come anytime...I'll even buy you a ticket...you can fly with me in my car ;) Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, only the last time I flew with you in your car it didn't end up too good for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Well this time we'll go on the highway so we can fly and not get caught :)

    ReplyDelete