Brad and Deanna came home from their trip to IL for Christmas and brought Julie back with them to surprise me! They came into the bank and I think that was the biggest surprise of my life! :) It was so much fun to be surprised. Unfortunately I forgot to use my camera :( I wish we had a video of her surprising me because my co-workers say that I screamed and Kayleigh said I almost dropped Kenzie :) Haha! Anyway Julie and I had a great week together and I'm so glad she came out to see me! I just wish I had pictures to show everyone :(
I've been enjoying quite a few Monday's off lately and today was my last one for a while. I had Saturday off too so it was really a long weekend :) I slept in until 10:30 today and it felt AMAZING! Then I went shopping with Bekah a little bit and then we hung out at her house for a while before I went over to "the other Amanda's" to go ice skating...one of my favorite things to do in the winter :) While we were ice skating it started snowing...finally! We haven't had ANY snow since our wonderful winter storm Alfred in October!
We had a blast tonight. We played freeze tag, regular tag and sardines...it was great! Matthew was on the ice so therefore it's a wonder I never fell :)
Here we are, minus Matthew and Caleb.
I love this picture! Laura looks angry, Leah's texting, Rebekah is doing who knows what and Taylor is coming for the camera! :)













Ok so blogger is being annoying again and I can't get my words to go where I want them to to comment on the pictures so I guess they will just have to speak for themselves :(
Oh my!! That looks like so much fun!:) looks like a good group:D u didnt fall?? wow!;) jk... so Julie surprised u? whose that?;)
ReplyDelete