Anyway, on to Christmas. We went over to Mom & Dad's this afternoon for some light appetizers before our nice dinner at the Publick House. The Publick House is this really nice old restaurant in Sturbridge, MA that has REALLY good food! :)
We opened a few presents also. I got a gift card to Best Buy and a cover for my future iPad! :) The bank refunds their employees $300 if they buy a computer and an iPad counts so that's what I plan to do :)
Sam got a remote control helicopter that is too big to fly inside. It was very very humorous to watch him learn how to fly it just right. They are not easy I have been told :) I have a few videos of it but unfortunately I've never had luck uploading videos on blogger :( I guess all you Illinois-ans will just have to come see me and I will show them to you in person!
After presents were done we drove past a house in South Windsor that has lights in the front yard that are synced to a few Christmas songs. It's really neat. I have videos of that too. I tried taking some pictures but they turned out really blurry :(
Then we went to supper and it was great! I had prime rib and it was soooo good!
Notice the girls were all dressed up...Brad and Dee told them we were going to a fancy restaurant for supper so they needed to dress up. So we're all in the living room eating appetizers for "lunch" and Kayleigh goes "is this the fancy restaurant?" Haha!
The picture of the girls standing outside is them intently watching Sam fly his helicopter :) The last picture is just a poinsettia that one of my customers brought in for all of us at the bank...I'd rather have that than all the food we've been getting!
I would have written right by each picture but it didn't let me so sorry! :/
That helicopter is cool! My mom got one for my dad and brothers! Maybe Sam can teach them... :)
ReplyDeleteWe got 2 of them at this household. and one is already broke!
ReplyDeleteSweet!:) so it like takes pics in the air?? Thats really funny that kayliegh thought that the appitizers were the fancy restaurant!!:D
ReplyDelete