My life has been crazy lately! I feel like there just isn't enough time. I know it's been a really long time since I posted anything and I'm really sorry. I actually have a TON of pictures, too, but my laptop is being worked on right now and I don't really feel like waiting for them to load on Brad and Dee's computer right now cause it's getting late and I'm just exhausted!
As most of you know, I went to Illinois for Sam's graduation and then Julie and Jessica rode back with me to CT. It was a great time and we did lots (at least it felt like we did lots!) We left on Monday morning and got home pretty late Monday night. On Tuesday we went to Sturbridge Village with Dee, Kayleigh, Kenzie and Marlise Walder. Marlise flew in to CT on Monday and Tuesday was her open day so she came along with us. Oh and just to let you all know, I bought a year pass to Sturbridge which means for a year I can go bring someone with me and we can both get in for free. Then when you're in you get 10% off anything you buy! So therefore you should come see me and we can go to Sturbridge :)
Wednesday was another beautiful day and we went to the beach with Sarah Lanz. It was AWESOME!!! Perfect weather and just simply gorgeous. Julie, Jessica and I got fried on our backs and such since they hadn't really seen the sun yet this year, but Sarah got a nice golden brown since she's been hanging out it the sun all year so far!
On Thursday I had to work with Fay from 10-1, then we went to Friendly's for lunch :)
Friday I had to work again and then started Memorial Day weekend...and I really don't feel like writing any more :( I'm really tired...this whole weekend has been tiring, today being the worst day. I had to wake up the earliest to get to breakfast by 8 and then as soon as breakfast was over I had a very emotional parting with all of my Congerville friends and of course my brother. I was really having a hard time going home by myself but when I got home, I had some missed calls and a text from Dee and they were wondering if I wanted to go to the beach with them! Of course I did and that was the best distraction there could be :) So after the whole weekend, a morning of crying, and sitting in the sun for the afternoon, I'm BEAT!!! So goodnight everyone and I'll post pictures soon!
:) thanks for a good time, Peenda. don’t be too sad, because now we have a whole week of new and wonderful memories to keep us going. I lov u!
ReplyDeletehi!!! i can't wait to see pictures!!! i am really missing you out here! iloveandmissyouverymuchly!
ReplyDeleteI miss you to! (Deep down i really miss you:)
ReplyDeleteAw that's so sweet Budder :) (Deep down I really miss everyone:)
ReplyDeleteawww...what a cute little family...wonder if Evan would ever say anything like that to me...yah right. :)
ReplyDeleteawww...:) i just wanted to say 'aw' cuz everyone else did;) lol... yep it was an awesome time and was sooo sad and heartbreaking to leave you in CT.... i just wanted to shove you in the car and take you with us!:) but no that wasn't happenin:) ok love ya and MISS YOU as much as a bee misses his honey....ok that was cheesy:)but luv ya!:)
ReplyDelete(deep down you really want to cry)
ReplyDeleteWell, it's good to see we all miss each other!!!
ReplyDelete(Deep down we all just want to we all want to see eachother at the RIVER:)
ReplyDeleteJulie???? Are you okay??? (we all just want to we all want to see eachother) what is that supposed to mean? Is it supposed to make sense cause it doesn't to me :)
ReplyDeletehaha!!! she just explained it to me, and she musta thought it was funny, cause it had nothing to do with "deep down" haha =)
ReplyDeletewow. this is the most touching and funny bunch of posts ever. :) and might I let everyone know that this is a record number of comments! :)and julie, i know what you mean! becuase its THE RIVER! hahaha :)
ReplyDelete