I'm just saying hello to say hello :) I haven't posted in a couple weeks so I thought I'd tell everyone hello :) Did I say that enough times for y'all?
Gerri's back in the hospital with stomach and chest pains (pretty sure this is a hippa violation but none of you know who she is!) so I'm not working again this afternoon, but it's actually nice to have it off cause I worked about 70-some hours last week again :) The paycheck is nice, though!
I don't have any pictures to post because (actually I just got a phone call and the hospital couldn't find anything wrong with Gerri so she's coming home and I have to be there at 4!!!! YAY!!!!) honestly I haven't done anything lately that's worth taking a picture of :)
I went to Manchester with Dee and the girls this afternoon and as I was walking out of the house I saw this ginormous spider web and I was holding Kenzie and we were talking about spiders and she goes "spiya? where's the spiya?" Then when we got home she got all bent out of shape and started crying cause we didn't know where the 'spiya' went :)
That's about all for now folks! Just 7 more days 'til the looooooooong trip!
woot woot!!! a week from today we will be in "good ole IL" =)
ReplyDeleteok. welllll, see you tomorrow, i am supposed to be cleaning my room, and i am slacking and wasting time on the compt or anything else i can think of doing besides cleaing.....
=)
Now it is only 4 days!!! yippidity doo da yippity yay! My oh my what a wonderful day!:) can not vait to see u! ...Tell Kenzie the spiya went up the water spout;)...lol
ReplyDeletejulie---you are weally somfing...
ReplyDelete