August 12, 2010

Just Because

This post is just because I want people to keep reading my blog until I get my pictures up :) I have a double problem with my pictures at this point...I still don't have the internet and Sarah has my camera card with my pictures on it right now :( The pictures are gonna be very outdated before anyone even gets to see them!

Funny story (well it sounds mean to call it funny cause it's actually too bad but part of it is funny). I'm driving to work on Wednesday morning and I get a phone call from John (my new boss) and he says "Gerri was rushed to the hospital last night and they are admitting her and she will be there at least today and probably tomorrow too." So I hung up and thought to myself 'why do I always get Mondays and Tuesdays off and never a Wednesday so I can go to church?' Then I called my mom to tell her that Gerri was in the hospital and I had the afternoon off and she says "then you can go to church" and I thought 'why would I go to church, it's Monday...WAIT!!! IT'S WEDNESDAY!!! I GET TO GO TO CHURCH TONIGHT!!! I FINALLY GOT A WEDNESDAY NIGHT OFF AND I GET TO GO TO CHURCH!!!' Needless to say I was pretty excited to get Wednesday off although it was for an unfortunate reason. Gerri is still in the hospital today so I have the day off again and I'm spending it with Dee and my nieces and then probably going to Manchester tonight :)

I'm also possibly going to be getting better hours soon depending on what Gerri's daughter decides. I told them that if they want someone to stay with Gerri on a permanent basis, since she was by herself when she had to get rushed to the ER, I would like to do that. So that is hopeful! I may actually get my evenings and social life and Wednesday night church and singing after church back!!! I'm pretty excited about that :)

I'm also pretty excited about the fact that my Dad got a job out here!!! My parents and Sam are moving back here and I couldn't be happier about it :)

I think that's about it for now, not much else new...keep checking and hopefully I can get some pictures up soon. I might just have to put my pictures on Brad and Dee's computer and do a post from there.

2 comments:

  1. That is exciting that you got to go to Wed. night church! ...and funny that you did not know that it was wed:)....and yeah...good thing you are happy about them moving...cuz i'm NOT:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally know what its like to get the days messed up cuz on friday I worked nite shift and I kept thinkin the next day was sunday... OOOPS...lol... So i worked Friday Saturday and sunday nites and I thought that on friday that i only had one nite left... that was dissappointing... Any way Glad that youre happy!!!

    ReplyDelete