Mine and Rebecca's toilet had a broken handle and Sarah came to fix it for us. She knocked on the front door and when I opened it, this is what I found :)
Gotta love the outfit!
Kayleigh stayed overnight with me one night while I was house sitting at Steve and Dorothy's and I decided to practice my hair styling on her :)
Just a couple shots of what Sarah and I do when we stay together when I'm home alone overnight.
MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMM MANGO!!!!!
This here submarine was either on its way down or on its way up when we went over to Block Island for the day when my family was here. It was really neat to see a submarine in real life.
These last two pictures were taken at about 11pm on the first night of house sitting at Steve and Dorothy's. Ashley went to bed at 9:30 or so and Julianne and I decided we wanted to make something to eat. After looking through cookbooks for a while we decided we wanted pasta salad but we didn't have all of the ingredients so off to Big Y it was at 10:00 :) It was really good pasta salad though and it lasted all week :)
I don't really feel like I have much else to update. I mean I kinda feel like there's a lot that I haven't written about but I can't think of them right now so I will just wrap this little post up and I hope you all enjoyed the pictures :)
oh... my... goodness...! will you look at that FAB eureka high PE shirt!!! i can almost hear ms. larson yelling, "girls! stop talking and start working out..." or something to that nature...
ReplyDeleteoh...and my word verication below is "uppres" random...like you!
Love looking at the pics! Gotta love EHS P.E. =) I remember we always got to vote on weather we played a game... kickball, dodgeball... or walk the track. Walking the track usually allowed for more time for talking!
ReplyDeleteM.
Love the pics!! Especially Kayleigh's hair, will you do mine like hers for me for church on Sunday?!!! haha, love em!!
ReplyDeleteSure thing Sarah just be at my house at 9:00 and I'll have the tub and shampoo all ready for you :)
ReplyDeleteI have never eaten a mango! Is it good?! I love your pictures....especially the one of the salami and cheese....it was just so detailed and colorful!;) lol...ok good day ma'm!
ReplyDeleteOH and by the way that picture of Sarah is HILARIOUS!!...she should normally dress like that;) ...JK!:)
ReplyDeletekenzie's boots are on backwards!!!
ReplyDeleteHowdy yall. This is clayton john schumacher of the Main Street Mercantile. i just wanted amanda to know that i bought her house and her bedroom and the mercantile for a reasonable price of $23.89. Your room looks nice amanda...because i turned it into a flea market. Let me tell you.. never raise fleas because they are very dangerous and multiply like mad. Okay i have things to do and people to fire so i have to get goin.... enjoy your time in solitude before your crazy relatives come and get ya.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Clayton I don't think I've ever laughed so hard while reading a comment! And I feel kinda dumb cause I'm sitting here by myself laughing hysterically :) It would be very nice of you to buy my parents house and the merc so my Mom and Sam can come when my Dad comes :)
ReplyDeleteClayton, Clayton - I thought you were a man of little words =) You crack me up!
ReplyDelete