After McDonald's I went to Dee's to check my email and such and I found out that a lady in CT signed up for Simply Said under me!!! So I get 5% of what she sells!!! I was pretty excited about that.
After that Kayleigh and I went to visit my Grandma Gerber in the hospital. She was so excited on the elevator she could hardly contain herself but as soon as we got to the room she clung to me like none other! I don't know what the deal was but she warmed up eventually and let Grandma show her how her IV worked :)
Then it was off to the Lanz's. Sarah and I were planning to take our nieces on a walk to see some golden retriever puppies that a family from church has right now that are about 1-1/2 weeks old. Unfortunately by the time I got to her house it had started raining a little so we drove instead of walking. There was also a horse there that they sat on but I didn't get a very good picture of Kayleigh because by the time she go on it, the horse had had enough and didn't really want her there. Actually before we went to see the puppies the girls took a ride with Greg on his little Honda dirt bike. They also got pushed around by Sarah on a little quad :)
Let's see...what did we do next?? Oh ya!!! Sarah and I acted like we were 3!!! We crammed ourselves into little-kid cars just to see if we could :) I thought the pictures looked really funny because they made us look like midgets.
After supper we went on a walk and after our walk we went to Shawn and Heathers where they were making little flowers for Lydia's birthday party tomorrow. It was pretty fun although I didn't last for more than 2 flowers :) I just can't do it like some people! Kayleigh and Lydia took a bath together too and that was cute :)
And here I am now with nothing else to write but waiting for my pictures to download...I'm not sure what's taking them so long!!! I have a ton and it's getting late and this is only the first 5!!!
Oh, while I'm waiting I'll let you all know that I'm probably going to get pulled over tonight on my way home. I'm still at Sarah's and it's after 11 and I found out tonight that my headlight is out...so I figure I'll probably get pulled over if I pass a cop. I think it would actually be kinda fun if that's all I got pulled over for just because I've never experienced being pulled over and it wouldn't be for speeding of course because I NEVER speed!!! Especially not in CT since the speed limits are so much higher here...JK!!!
Oh and by the way...what's up with the comments lately??? Julie and Jessica are the only ones to get any credit!
I hope you all enjoy these pictures because it took me over an hour to download them all!!!
Take a look at Lydia's face!!! I think this is one of the best pictures EVER!!!
how dumb! i can tell you i would never be able to sit through something that long! you poor thing! ha why does it seem like you guys are always at McDonalds?? :) awww the girls are so cute! what adorable puppies!! that’s gotta make u want a puppy! :) so. . .Peenda, where’s the picture of you squished into the little car? ;) well have a wonderful day, my friend!
ReplyDeleteI guess I am a little partial, but all these girls are SOOOOOOO cute (and that guy is cute too :-)!! I LOVE the picture of Kenz with the crown!!! Maureen, she is so you!!!! and yes Amanda, where is the picture of you squished into the car?????
ReplyDeleteSo here is the thing.... I WOULD comment, was I allowed to see your blog... cute pictures of my daughter and your niece, see you guys later! Oh ya, my email is mckeongal87@yahoo.com if you feel like inviting me to be apart of this elite group...
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest puppies ever!!!:) oody doody:) lol...who is the annonymous people talking to you? cute pics:)
ReplyDeleteJules,
ReplyDeleteThe anonymous people are supposed to be anonymous or else they'd tell you who they were...but I know who they are :) I'll just leave you in suspense!
haha i know who they are!! =)
ReplyDeleteoh shoot, somehow you are still logged in on my compt. the comment above was not amanda. it was me and i am now logging out of amandas account! sorry!
ReplyDeleteHi Amanda, I'll comment just because you said Jess & Jules are the only one who comment :-D so here is a big hello from ME! Looks like your having a ball of fun! Enjoy -m.
ReplyDelete