
Today Sarah and I went on another hike at soapstone (I know I know I don't do anything else but it's fun!) and we did a mini photo shoot. She has a really nice camera and we found some really cool places to take pictures. We did more picture taking than hiking though :) It was ridiculously muddy and there were huge puddles all over therefore my shoes and socks got soaking wet so I wasn't really in the mood for hiking anyways, so instead we had a lot more fun taking pictures.
I know this looks like I'm stuck on myself because a majority of the pictures are of me but it's really just Sarah's awesome photography...notice I didn't really get any good pictures of her, because I don't really know how to use her fancy camera that good :)
Sarah really can't get over this picture :) She really likes the fuzzy background and stuff...I have to admit that she's really good :)
This picture is probably my favorite because of the reflection...isn't that so awesome?
I love this picture :) It just makes me laugh!!!
Isn't that cool too??? Okay I'll stop talking about how awesome these pictures are...but you have to admit...doesn't it look fun???
I think this one is self explanatory...I was jumping so I wouldn't get my shoes any wetter (is that a word??) than they already were. When I landed...I still got wet and muddy :(
Kayleigh is holding an egg in her hand but you can't see it because it's a really tiny duck egg and she's holding her hand funny.
After supper tonight we went outside to feed Sarah's goats...aren't they cute???
After our "hike" we went mudding with Sarah's SUV and, well...this is the picture :)
I hope you're all happy with 13 pictures!!! They're probably the last ones for a little while...my battery charger is coming soon hopefully :)
ummmm.... as for the goats being cute, i just relized all you can see is their back end!!! =)
ReplyDeleteA picture is worth a thounsand words... but I'm trying to find the words for the picture of the two girls and Kayleigh holding the egg... I LOVE IT! 1) you can't see the egg but we are all taking your word for it that is a duck egg and not duck poo. 2) I love Kayleighs smirk...with some leftovers =) but why I am having the trouble finding the words to..."type" I'm wondering what kind of Farm you took these girls too... look in the left hand corner of the picture and tell me that..that "thing" doesn't look like some small bloody man?? what is that?!?! but my co-worker is assuring me that it is just a lawn jockey. Love from IL
ReplyDeleteenjoy this moment, for this moment is your life. -m.
Great pictures!! I like the one of Brad and the girls...Brad looks like he is afraid he might get some of that goat poo as Miranda calls it on himself!
ReplyDeleteHow funny! Never even noticed 'Chip' in the background of the picture!! It is a lawn jockey we got in Amish Country in Ohio! I named him Chip.
ReplyDeleteAnd Maureen, we only have clean goat poo here, nothing to be afraid of!!!!
Oh my!! those are quite the pics!! They are cute:) ok i gtg...but just thought i'd tell ya they are cute and thanks for the updates!! looks like lots of fun!:) miss ya and love ya!
ReplyDeletewow your a busy woman! :) i LOVE all the pictures! sooo cute! and i love hiking. . .so your lucky! haha awww i miss you so much, girl! :( love ya! thanks for keeping us up to date!
ReplyDelete