I don't have any pictures to post but it's been a while since I've said anything so I'll just say something :)
Work has been going good...Fay and I have been getting to know each other better all the time. She's so cute!
Simply Said is working on taking off still. Michelle came out last weekend and we had a party on Friday night and a party on Saturday. They went pretty good and I got another party booked at both of them :)
I really don't know what else to say, there's nothing new :( I've not been having too much of a life lately...just the same thing over and over pretty much, which is good I guess because that means I'm getting into a routine! That's all I have for now :)
Congrats Auntie!
ReplyDeleteP.S. They almost took our next girls' name, but not quite!
sounds good! so. . . do i get a discount on Simply Said from you?? ;) keep on blog'n! :)
ReplyDeletewell well....that is so exciting!:)yep i am ready for school to be over! so be glad ur not havin to go to school anymore:) I might have to see the simply said stuff when I go out there! thanks for the itty bitty update:)..oh oops by the way this is Julie!!! lol:) i logged on the your mom's account instead of my own...don't know how that happened!): ha ha ha ho ho ho! he he he!:) ok ttyl;)
ReplyDelete