If you look out you can see a lighthouse in the picture...well I guess it's probably about in the middle of the picture. Look close :)
Check out the color in these pictures. You can't tell where the ocean stops and the sky starts...it was all the same color! It was really pretty.
This was the precarious moment on the rocks :)
This here is the "wicked" tall rock that we were on top of...apparently I couldn't believe that we had been on top of that thing! (check out my face) hehe
Rebekah and I have been working out...it's paid off too cause you can see that she's strong enough to hold up the rock :)
This here is the "huge" stick wall...it actually looked pretty cool and it got a few comments from some people wandering by :)
I realized that I forgot to say that our hike was on Friday (one of the most beautiful Good Fridays I can remember). I just wanted to throw that out there before you all got confused and maybe thought I went on a hike and to the beach on the same day :)
Wow...using big words are we. Precarious, I don't think I've ever heard you say that word,let alone say it myself, but my vocabulary is rather small. Must be a R-ville word. You make me look like a couch potato with all the hikes and walks you go on. All I do is keep up with Sierra. She'll be walking soon...and then running...maybe then I'll get some excercise. Toodles...
ReplyDeletei'm not really sure what to say. :) the pictures are very pretty. it makes me miss Florida! :( and you! :'( well you should be stick thin and have muscled up legs by the time i see you next what with all these walks and hikes and what not! Haha ;-D keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThese are some awesome pics! It looks like you guys had a blast! Awesome weather:) You are a healthy lifestyle woman!;) ha ha:)ok well have a lovely day!:)
ReplyDelete