Okay so here's the story...Sam drove his truck out to New York with Brad and Dee's trailer and a bunch of their stuff on it like Kayleigh's playscape, pool, bike and a bunch of Brad's yard stuff. The lawn mower was in the bed of the truck. So in New York they transferred the mower and trailer which wasn't really that hard because the just backed the trucks up to each other and pushed the mower across. Well when we got to Connecticut we had to get the mower off the truck with no ramps...well we had "ramps" but they didn't really work very well. They were just two boards that fell when the mower made contact with them :) So...we got the front of the mower off the truck and it was on the ground but the back wheels were still on the truck and it's really heavy believe me! I was in the back holding it so it wouldn't fall off and Brad was on the ground...Dee was taking pictures :) Anyway...we just kinda stood there for a while not really knowing what to do, but eventually we got up the courage to roll the back off. It came down really hard but nothing was broken!!! Not even us...which I didn't think was possible :) Then we had to put the toolbox back in the bed of the truck but that wasn't nearly as heavy or as hard to accomplish. That's my story...hope I didn't put you all to sleep :)
That is hilarious! Those are some pretty good pics of you and brad:)...by the look on Brad's face it looks like its PRETTY heavy:) ha ha! I was laughin pretty hard when I looked at the pics...oh and the last picture of you and Kenzie is soooo cute! I can not wait to see you guys... i think i'll head out tonight...:) ha ha...jk:) but yeah and you look so cute...you have definantly lost weight chica!:) ok luv ya and have a good one!:)
ReplyDeleteoh myyyyyy! who is that?? SOMEbody has lost some weight! lookin' good! :) but just so you know you always look good! ;) hahahahah I love it! You guys are so funny!! I love all of brads facial expressions! What a bunch of characters! So...brad, how tall is your grass by now? It must be like a jungle! ;) oh and dee, good job on the pictures! Just thought I’d mention that so you don’t feel left out! ;) Your pretty skilled with that photography device! Haha jk ;) no wait! I’m not just kidding! No I am...not about how good you are...about the...oh never mind. ;) have a great day ya all!
ReplyDelete