January 20, 2011

Nice Try!

Well I tried to upload some more FL pictures and it's still not working for me. I think I need to take advantage of the benefit I get working at Rockville Bank...a new computer. They will reimburse me for $300 of a new computer! :) I'll keep trying, but I'll probably have to move the pictures over to my Mom's computer and finish my post from there. I don't have time tonight, though seeing as I'm babysitting 2 little crazy munchkins :)

Have a great rest of the week and weekend! I can't wait til this week is over! It's not been too fun at work this week...but it's almost over!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. ditto.

    this work week has been the pits. blahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my!! that is crazy that they give u a $300 payment for a new computer! what r u waiting for??;) lol..GO FOR IT!:)

    ReplyDelete