January 10, 2011

Off to the Sunshine State!

I'm heading out in a couple of hours to the Sunshine State :) The only problem the weather isn't that great. It's supposed to be in the 60's and some days even in the high 50's...I just have to keep reminding myself that it's gonna be better than here :)

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to share and hopefully when I get back my computer will be cooperating better with my igloo pictures. Sarah and I made an igloo a week ago Saturday and I tried blogging them but my computer just wasn't wanting to do it! So keep checking (but not until after next Saturday) and hopefully I'll have lots of new pictures to share!

Hope everyone enjoys their week (in the chilly snow if I might add :))

2 comments:

  1. Yes it was!!! I'm gonna take a bath tonight and close my eyes and try to imagine I'm in FL in the hot tub :) But for some reason I don't think it's gonna work :( I have the pics on my computer so maybe I'll try to post tonight too!

    ReplyDelete