...well a partial snow day. The bank gave us a "snow line" to call this morning to find out if the bank is closed. So when I woke up this morning over an hour early I called the "snow line" and it said something completely foreign to me...definitely nothing about snow. So I took a shower...then I called the "snow line" again and what do you know? The bank is opening at 11! It's exciting cause I get part of the day off...but if they would have updated their "snow line" a little earlier I could have slept in since I don't ever get to any more :( Oh well...I get to do a blog post now :)
We have about 18 1/2 inches at our house but a couple of those inches were from a couple other storms. I currently can't see my car at all...which means it's going to take a good 20 minutes to clean it all off. My gas tank is almost empty which means I'd better make it to the end of the road to fill up! My car is surrounded with at least a foot of snow which means I have to shovel myself out. I have to work all the way in Manchester today which means it's probably going to take me at least an hour to get there with the snow :( I've been out of the shower for almost an hour which means my hair is getting really dry and I really need to go do it before it's completely dry and won't go up :)
Have a great snow day to everyone in CT and everyone in IL...all I have to say is sorry you're missing out!
which mean that maybe you should start putting your hair up dry!!! =p
ReplyDeletewhich means im lovin' the snow!!
which mean that sayin which mean doesnt realy make sense for me to say but its kinda funn!!
Which means....that 20 minutes I estimated to clean off my car....took me almost an hour! I had to shovel around it to begin with...then I had to shovel IT off...then I had to brush it off! I definitely got a workout this morning :)
ReplyDeleteare we supposed to be jealous...?? ;)
ReplyDeleteyes, you are supposed to be jealous!! :)
ReplyDeletewhich means, i was on the roof for an hour this morning shoveling and guess what??!! im just about to head back up there. Which means, my arms are gonna hurt.
ReplyDeleteand admitt it, you KNOW your jealous!
Which means the bank was wicked slow today and I was really bored...and I got 2 activity points for the amount of shoveling I did! And yes, Jess, you KNOW you're jealous...you never get this much snow...and neither do we to be honest. A customer today said this is Buffalo weather...and they have CRAZY winters!
ReplyDeletewhich means deep down we all have to admitt CT is cooler than IL!!
ReplyDeletepun intended!! har har