January 29, 2011

Snow, Snow, and More Snow!!!

So, that snow I was talking about the other day...here's the proof for y'all :) Like I said, I couldn't really see my car!

This is our front sidewalk...notice the snowbanks are almost as tall as me...which doesn't take much I suppose :)


There's my poor little car and the shovel I used to dig myself out. It's a good thing the bank opened late that day because I needed that time to clean off my car!





I went to Brad & Dee's today after work and Sam & I dug out a snow fort for Kayleigh in their massive snowbank. I was asking Sam how it got that high, cause it didn't really make sense to me since his plow can't go up that high and then I realized that it just keeps piling up...but anyway, that's not the point of the story and that just made me sound really dumb. The point of the story is Kayleigh's response to my question. She says "Um I think that's because it snowed all night the other night" completely serious :)


Now I know this last picture looks really disgusting like a dog peed in the snow but it's actually completely clean never-been-touched snow with pure New York maple syrup poured over it...you should all try it sometime, it's AMAZING! Kayleigh, Kenzie, Sam and I had a little snack when we came in. Kenzie had just woken up from her nap and we were giving it to her and after every bite she would say "I like snow" :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Please don't send any of that our way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh my gooooddness!!
    that is all i can say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowsers that is A LOTAA snow!!:D ... and looks like quite the snack;) lol...if u like maple syrup:b

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...Methinks that's a yummy idea... and with the blizzard we have right now...I just might get a chance to try it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary for some reason I thought you might comment on our maple syrup snow :) I think you're the only one out there who reads my blog that actually likes real NY maple syrup :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary's a Virkler, thats for sure!!

    ReplyDelete