On my first full day down there we went parasailing...I've wanted to go parasailing for a loooong time and I haven't found anyone to go with me. I guess I mostly tried my brother and brother-in-law and they have already gone and didn't really want to spend the money again. It isn't cheap but it is so worth it! The view was absolutely AMAZING! It was a tad scary when the metal clips would creak and we were who knows how many feet above the ocean, but we made it safely back on the boat and that's all that matters I guess :)
Julie and Jessica went up together and they asked to get dunked...well not dunked all the way, just to their waist. Sarah and I only got our feet dipped :)
We were on the beach one evening to watch the sunset and we realized that if we stood in the wet sand for long enough we started sinking. So Sarah and I sunk ourselves a few inches each and made Jessica look like a giant :)
Well, my post is going to be cut short :( My computer is only letting me upload my first 5 pictures...after that it does the same thing it was doing to me with my igloo pictures. Maybe if I shut my computer down and try again tomorrow it will work...hopefully. I have so many pictures to put on of FL and of our igloo, so keep checking and hopefully my computer will cooperate with me!
waaaaaaa!! :( i wanna go baaackk!
ReplyDeletep.s. i LOVE the 4th picture! haha :))
Looks like you all had a lot of fun!!! I don't think I would be able to handle parasailing...I'm a little leary of heights...
ReplyDeleteMan! who r all those tan people??;) lol...u can tell which pics are takin later and earlier:)... Yeah! That was fun!:) lol
ReplyDeleteP.S: My butt looks like a balloompa in the pic of me and u!:/
Looks fun! Hey check out my new contest!!! I'm sure out of all the pictures you would have some great ones to submit! :-) Hope your computer gets fixed soon!
ReplyDelete