October 18, 2010

:(

Wanna know why this post was made in the middle of the day? Cause I'm sick that's why :( I couldn't go to work today and it's only the beginning of my third week! I felt really bad calling in but if I had gone it probably wouldn't have turned out so pretty. I got sick really early this morning then woke up in time for work and tried to get ready but got sick so I called in to work and went back to bed and slept for a few hours. I got up and tried eating some soup...then felt sick and tired again so went and took another nap for a few hours. I just got up again and I already feel like I could go back and take another one. I tell ya it really drains your engergy :(

So anyway that was my little sob story and now I'll stop sobbing to everyone. Have a lovely week!

4 comments:

  1. aaawwww! peenda, that is so sad for you:( that really stinks! hope you get to feeling better soooooon!!!! :) =) :> :] :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a disappointment! Hope you get better quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew you were sick, I'm not feeling so great myself, I have a very bad cold and feel like I can't breathe!! I would've come spent the day with you cause I really didn't do anything either!! I know how you're feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you feeling better yet Peenda?!

    ReplyDelete