...what it looks like when Rebekah is taking pictures of my Dad when he doesn't want his picture taken?
...what it looks like when Rebekah is bored at our house on a random Sunday afternoon?
...what it looks like when Rebekah is in my face taking pictures of us while I'm entertaining the whole room with "Oh Say Can You Say" by Dr. Seuss???
(I realize this is a terrible picture of me but it was all part of my story...and there was no better picture :( )
...well wonder no more because that's what it all looks like :)
We had a potluck on Sunday night and I needed to make a meat and a vegetable...and Rebekah wanted to see our house so she came home with us and helped me make my food :)
What's new??? Let's see...I posted last Monday when I was sick...since then...
I feel A LOT better than I did a week ago this time...
I bought a new bed for my new bedroom in my new house...
But I don't have it yet...
I put in a Simply Said order...
I finished my "training" at RB...
I went on a hayride with the sisters...
I sang in a silo...
I heard a scary story on a hayride at night from Sarah V...
I started training Kasey on the wireless fence...
I had my first day out in the real world of tellers all by myself today...
Dee came and met me for lunch (I didn't know she was coming) and absolutely made my day since I was really nervous about being on my own and I felt like the people at the branch didn't like me that much because I'm just a "float" and they don't know me and I'm new and I asked questions...
I just took banana chocolate chip muffins out of the oven...
I have more classes this week and next week...
I can't think of what else to say...
But I kind of like this...
But I'll stop since you're probably getting annoyed :)
One more thing...I just wrote this whole thing without making a spelling error!!! :)
I burst out laughing when you wrote about my scary story!! You forgot to post about the laughs last night at Brad & Dee's house!!! Especially when Kenzie bit you!!!! haha!!
ReplyDeleteya know, peenda, i have never wondered any of those things.....:)
ReplyDeleteright on jess!!! sad to say amanda i have also never wondered those things! i think you have to much time on your hands!
ReplyDeleteToo much time on her hands?? What?? I wonder those things every day!!;) ha ha
ReplyDeleteYou are funny Peenda:)keep on postin those posts!!
That is the BIGGEST fish lips I have ever seen!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehey! now there are 2 anonymous! whos the second? jules, is that you?!
ReplyDelete