Today was my third day at RB and so far it's been a little on the boring side. I already explained the first day in my last post. Yesterday I observed at the Ellington branch and that was better than Monday but still pretty boring. I made the mistake of wearing heels (not even that tall) and my feet were absolutely killing me by the end of the day. I stood pretty much in the same place all day and watched the tellers while feeling very much in the way. I couldn't do anything yet because I didn't have any training so I just watched :( Today was the first day of training in the basement at the Vernon branch which was better than the other two days but still...boring. The morning was all talking. The afternoon was a little more talking and some hands-on stuff. Tomorrow we are supposed to do more practice transactions I think so hopefully my days will just keep getting more interesting :)
Kayleigh came with us on Saturday to pick up Kasey. I know this isn't a very good picture of either of them but they were both moving around too much and this is the only one I got :(
Meeting Sadie for the first time :) Kasey wasn't quite sure about Sadie at first but she warmed up pretty fast. I think it was by the end of that same day that Kasey was jumping all over Sadie and driving her nuts :)
Isn't she just darling?
Like I said, Kasey was jumping all over Sadie and that makes an old dog worn out :)
That's all for now. I'll post pictures of the new house as soon as everything is moved in and organized! (Which might be a while)
AWWWW!!! she is so cute! A little blond puppy! Absolutely, downright, completely-- adorable! :) haha poor Sadie! this is very suspenseful, waiting for pictures of your new home! Maybe i'll just have to come out and see it for myself!!!! :-D yup that’s what I’m just gonna have to do. lol :) weeeelll glad its all goin good for ya partner! I’ll see ya at the funny farm!;) Haha lol jk! Luv ya!!
ReplyDeleteShe is positively sweet! you just can't get much more adorable than a puppy...
ReplyDeletecute puppy. i like it. that is funny. your feet hurt. i hope it keeps getting better too. you are a really good blog poster. i've gotta go.
ReplyDeleteHa ha:)...ok no but Kasey is really cute:) and for some reason it hit my funny bone when you said that ur feet hurt and you felt like you were in the way....i pictured a really funny scene:)...but it prolly wasn't funny to you:)...ok ttyl and have a lovely day:::::::)
ReplyDelete