There's not really anything new, I just wanted to post these pictures of my room to show everyone that I don't live that messy for long plus I needed to put up some better pictures of Kasey :)
Sam's room is right above where Kasey is tied up (and yes, we need to keep her tied up for now because we don't have a collar yet for her to stay in the yard) and you can open his window and stick your head out and confuse her :) I took a couple pictures from his window of her all curled up taking a nap :) Then I went down and woke her up to take some cuter pictures than the ones I took before.
You can see she was still a little sleepy at first :)
I like these last two because you can see the nice little hole she dug (plus two other ones in other areas) :)
That's all 'til I can come up with more things to take pictures of :) Maybe I can find something not so boring next time!
cool room! i like:) aw those are really good pictures! she looks like such a little angel! i can't beleive that little honey would ever dig any holes!! ;) did you know that a golden retreiver puppys' ears are the color that they will be when they're full grown? :)
ReplyDeleteYes I did know that :) We have had 5 goldens after all :) Oh and that's not including all of Sadie's puppies! You think we like goldens a little bit? :)
ReplyDeleteI sure think you do!! A Alice asked me on Sunday why you didn't want one of our puppies!! haha, I wonder why!!
ReplyDeleteYour room looks really good now! I wish mine looked like that!;)...lol... no but it does look better:) and Kasey is so cute! I just wanna squeeze her! I like Goldens too....Golden Grahams that is;)...haha:)
ReplyDeleteR those shoes the shoes of a dwarf?
ReplyDeleteYa, they're grumpy's shoes :) Who was that anyway? You need to fess up and tell me who you are!
ReplyDeletehahahaha i LOVE the shoes comment!!!! hahahaha
ReplyDeleten it was prolly julie, look at the time she left her comment and then look at the time the dwarf comment was made!
ReplyDeleteoh and then look at the time this comment was made, excatly 24 hours later!! haha
Ha ha! Or are they Sleepy's shoes?:)
ReplyDeleteEither Julie or someone who works at the merc who was looking at it at the same time as her...I think it's gonna drive me nuts though! Just fess up would ya!
ReplyDeletePuppy sooo cute
ReplyDelete