October 13, 2010

Messy!!!

Brad and Dee came over for supper tonight before church and we had chocolate fudge bars (the cold frozen ones) for dessert. Kenzie got a little messy with hers :) I had to get my camera out to take a few shots.

While I'm waiting for pictures to upload I'll ramble about how I just made the most amazing Ramen noodles :) I put less than the amount of water you're supposed to put in and kept it on high the whole time they were cooking so most of the water evaporated...therefore I have Ramen noodles with no broth but still the flavor!!! Isn't that amazing? I love them but I always think there's too much liquid...so I decided I could change that by not putting so much water in and what do you know? I'm eating the most amazing Ramen noodles EVER when I should be in bed like the rest of my family :)

Here's the messy goober.


I was trying to get some good pictures on my bad camera and was having issues with them being fuzzy and bad coloring and all kinds of stuff along with Kenzie not cooperating. So on the first good picture I got Brad decided to stick his had in front of the camera! Stinker! I decided you can see enough of her still to get the point...she was VERY MESSY :) (Including her shirt)


Just look at that face and hair, though, you just can't get mad at her! (I didn't care anyway cause she's not my kid) :)


Once she had her face, shirt and hands nice and dirty she decided to touch her hair :)


Her sister on the other had wasn't quite so messy :)

3 comments:

  1. She's still cute, even when she's messy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! when is she not cute??? :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY I JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE HER! what a cutie:) I LOVE fudge bars...just ask Mo:)lol

    ReplyDelete