This here is what I do when I don't want customers to bother me :) I don't think we had that at Goodfield...I don't remember, maybe we did...
It's also official that my room is an absolute disaster area. It looks like a tornado hit it and believe it or not out here in CT tornadoes have been a rather large part of our summer compared to our normal weather...maybe one really did hit! That's my new excuse I just came up with and I like it :) Really, though it's hard to stay neat and organized when you don't really have anything to put stuff away in. It's all in boxes still. I just got my dresser tonight so hopefully by tomorrow at this time my room will look a little more tidy :)
At least my pairs of shoes are pretty much all sitting next to each other :) I know there's no excuse for the messy shoes since I have a whole empty closet floor but it's just easier to throw them!
My bed is just a single mattress on the floor for now. I can't complain though cause it really is comfortable and I have been sleeping just fine :) Usually it's not long enough but that's my own fault I guess. Like right now I should be in bed since I need to get up at 6:30 in the morning and it's 11:10 right now :) That's what Saturdays are for though...and coffee :)
Oh and I also wanted to mention that since I have more time now and the internet on my laptop I will be posting a lot more often and will hopefully be including more pictures. So for those of you that have about given up on my blog...please don't give up! I want people to read...and even more I want comments :)
Have a great Friday everyone and a wonderful weekend! I know I'm looking forward to sleeping in :)
ooooo snazy little name plate ya got there!! ;) very good!
ReplyDeleteThat would be hard to keep clean! but atleast you have a house to live in and you aren't living on the streets anymore;)lol..jk:)...That is cool that you got your own plate with your name on it:) proffesional! good deal...keep on postin!:)
ReplyDelete