Ok so I'm really excited...I'm gonna start weight watchers online and I'm gonna try to lose 65 lbs! I know that's a lot but it is a healthy weight for my shortness :) So I think I'm gonna update my blog every week with how I'm doing to help keep myself motivated! I'm really really excited and pumped! Hopefully I can stick with it!
That's all for now :)
That is very exciting!!! If you ever want to go for a walk or anything, let me know!! I already am a member of Weight Watchers!!
ReplyDeleteAlrighty! you can do it!! :) i belieeeeve in yoooou!!;)
ReplyDeleteGood for you, Peenda! That is so exciting! And i have complete confidence in you!!
ReplyDeleteI think I can, I think I can, I think I can....I thought I could! I thought I could! I thought I could!:)
ReplyDelete-The Little Engine That Could
You can do it!:)
-Encouragement from Julie Marie Roth