Kenzie's so serious...but she was such a good little munchkin :)
Rebekah and Rebecca cam over for part of the evening to play with us :)
On Saturday we went to a children's fun fair that was pretty much an indoor petting zoo. Kayleigh was feeding a donkey or something in this picture and Kenzie was peeking in the background probably wishing she could be feeding it. After that we went to Red Robin for lunch which was AMAZING!!! Then Rebekah and I went on an hour long walk around arbor park, through the center of Ellington, the cemetary, and the High School track! The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here for the past 4 or 5 days and I think it's supposed to continue...I think spring has sprung!!!
I went with Dee to the homeshow on Saturday evening and Brad rode home with us. On the way home Sarah Lanz called wondering if I wanted to go to Friendly's because she hadn't eaten supper yet, so Kayleigh and I went to Friendly's with Sarah.
Kayleigh took this picture :) She's quite the photographer!
Kayleigh's looking at this picture right now saying she doesn't like it because she's a cheeseball which is pretty much true!!! :)
When we got to Friendly's, the hostess was taking us to our table and Julianne Gottier and David Moser were there and told us to sit with them. After they left and it was just Sarah, Kayleigh and I we realized that it kind of looked like we had been pigs!!! They had left behind a few cups and we had some of our own plus all of our sundae dishes so Sarah lined them all up and I had to take a picture :)
These are a few videos and I don't actually remember what they are anymore because I put them on here a couple of days ago :) So enjoy and I hope they're self explanatory.
THE JOB UPDATE
So the lady I've been waiting for to call me back didn't call me back!!! So I called her back...and she finally let me get more than two words in before telling me what I didn't want to hear. I told her that I got my Connecticut Certification and guess what she said!!! "Well we're not hiring right now...it's going to be a little bit before we can hire again because we hired a bunch of people recently. I'll let you know when we have another orientation." So I kindly asked "do you know how long that will be?" And the response??? "I don't know, it could be 2 weeks, a month, two months" WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I seriously wait that long to hear that??? Why couldn't she have told me that the other two times I called her??? So I've been looking online at hospitals/nursing homes. I applied at Johnson Memorial Hospital for a Full-Time position. The great thing about it is it's 3 12 hour shifts...so you work 3 days out of the week and get the other 4 off!!! I also applied at Evergreen Nursing home for a Full-Time day or night shift position. So hopefully one of those works out but I'll keep looking in the meantime :)
haha thats soo funny!! ahhhh it makes me want to go to Friendlys! :( that is now my all time favorite restuant! :D Love this latest entry!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! thanks amanda! i really appreciate those pictures you put up of me! they are truly flattering! (NOTTTT) haha!! you just wait..... PAY BACK time will be comingggggg!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Job Hunting Amanda! I'm sure you'll find a perfect job just for you! Love from IL LilHop
ReplyDeleteIf you can't find a job I guess you'll just have to come back! But I guess since this is what you felt led to do...I hope you find a job soon! Mollie says HI!
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying the perfect job comes along...just for you! Love and Miss ya!
ReplyDelete