Since we were walking through dark middle school fields in the middle of the night, we needed a guard dog :) Doesn't he look ferocious? :)
Here we are :) Don't you like Bekah's hat??? It has a little tail in the back (it's a beaver if you can't tell from the picture.)
On the very last part of our walk we saw a cop sitting in the church parking lot and after we got in the house we saw that he had pulled someone over right in front of Bekah's house so we thought we'd take a picture...but taking it through the window doesn't really work too good. I was thinking about opening the front door to get a better picture but by then they were pulling away :(
Well that's it for now, I need to head home! It's getting rather late!
That is the cutest hat!:) Where did you get it?! lol:) so yeah I figured out how to get on to your blog and I am officially a follower!:) How exciting!
ReplyDeletereminds me of the time that we "helped" cop Alig find that truck that popped those blow up lawn ornaments...oh wait that was the wrong truck...
ReplyDeletehaha! thats funny! I love walking at night :) Oh my! i want a beaver hat!! I am now a follower of you, woohoo :)
ReplyDeleteAww Peenda I'm glad for you! Now you have people to go on walks with (other than Sam... haha)! At least you have a person.... I just have my good ol trusty iPod and Snap Fitness. =)
ReplyDelete