There's the good old Husky :)
I really liked this picture of Rebekah's graceful dancing (aka trying not to fall:))

And now just a random little update...if there is anything to update. Let's see...we had 5 days straight of rain, wind and coldness but yesterday and today have been gorgeous. I think they've been the nicest we've had so far and I think it's supposed to stay that way for a while. I went to Companions and Homemakers yesterday and they got a copy of my birth certificate so they can call me anytime now with a client...I hope they call soon!
I went to the DMV yesterday to get a Connecticut license and oh my is it expensive!!! It was $40 for the transfer and $77 just for the licence itself! A little piece of plastic costs $77! I still have to take my car to emissions and that costs who knows how much. Then after I do that I have to get it registered and get CT license plates which will of course cost more money!
Well I don't know what else is new so I guess I'll close it up :)
you only fell once! haha good job :) you are lucky! i LOVE ice skatting. wow.that is very expensive. hope the job thing goes well! luvs ya!!
ReplyDeletep.s. cute pics!
OH my that is a lot a moolah!!!:) Your getting a CT license plate?....i guess i makes sense..but:(...Will it still say "AVIRK"? I hope so:) OK well that looked like a lot of fun ice skating! That's kinda funny what happened with the falling incedent;)ha ha:)... ok well i'm glad you got a client! EXCITING! LUV YA:) and Shloff Goot:)
ReplyDelete