March 13, 2010

Hammonasset :)

Rebekah and I went to the beach on Thursday!!! Except it wasn't the best day for the beach...but it was still fun! We started out shopping at the Clinton Crossing outlet mall and then ate our lunch in her car when it started raining a little. Once it was done raining we went to the beach and walked for a little bit til we got to the rocks, took a few pictures and then left because it was rather chilly (46 degrees!!!) and a wind chill of about -30 I think!!! No it wasn't really that bad but it was cold. We took a video and Rebekah was talking and you can't even hear what she's saying because it was so windy!

Here are just a few pictures :)




2 comments:

  1. awww that sounds like fun! I love the pictures! they are so pretty! you and Rebekah are so cute:) but you look a little cold! lol Lov ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to come out now! cuz it just looks so beautiful out there:) Looks like a good time!:) luv ya!

    ReplyDelete