March 2, 2010

Here I Go!!!

Well I might be crazy for doing this but I figured since I'm 1,000 miles away from family and so many friends, I would do this to keep everyone updated...as if you all care :)

Things have been going very well so far. I'm moving right along with my bedroom and it's really starting to feel like home at Rebecca's. The job search is going so so I guess. My CNA certificate came through on the Connecticut Registration on Friday in the late afternoon and I had already filled out an application at a home health place in Vernon. The lady I talked to sounded really interested in hiring me but I haven't had much luck in contacting her since my certificate showed up on the CT website. I called her yesterday and she said she's still really busy because state was there last week but she promised to call me back sometime this week...so we'll see if she does :)

Today has been an awesome day so far...it's sunny and about 56 degrees out! Dee and I went on a walk around Ellington and in Arbor Park...it feels so good to get outside and walk!

Anyways, I probably could write a lot more but it would probably bore you all to death so I'll wait until I have some pictures or something interesting to post :)

6 comments:

  1. You would not bore us to death! Keep this thing up to date. Love you and miss you!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go! keep keeping us updated! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Peenda! We do too care about whats going on! I'm excited to hear about all your exciting adventures! And don't forget to post pictures! =) Love you mucho, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We DEFINANTLY want to know about your happenings in the far away land of CT!:) I love to see pics of u and ur lovely relatives! lol:) OK love ya and KEEP postin stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that the CT coast?! BEAUTIFUL!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yah actually no...it's in florida :) sorry...it's not warm enough here for a beach picture but as soon as it is i'll put one on there :)

    ReplyDelete