I started my new job on Monday and so far it's been really easy...I don't really feel like I should be getting paid for what I'm doing. The first day they needed to go to the grocery store so we went and Fay had to go in to use the bathroom and when she got done she says "okay we can go out to the car and wait until he's done. He does the shopping." So there we sat in the car getting to know each other for about an hour until her husband came out. When we got back to their house I was going to help him put the groceries away and he's like "you don't need to help, just go sit down and relax." Then on Tuesday she wanted me to sweep and mop the kitchen floor and that was it for the 2 hours I was there. Yesterday I vacuumed the living room and that was it...then today I washed like 5 dishes that were in the sink and did some laundry! Then we just sit around for the other hour or more! It's a pretty lazy job :)
I'm also starting my own little business selling simply said :) I'm pretty excited about it. Rebecca's (the one I live with :)) sister, Michelle and her husband are the owners of it and she's coming out in April to train me so I haven't done too much with it yet.
I apologize if there aren't many pictures after this post for a while because I CAN'T FIND MY CAMERA OR IPOD CHARGER!!! It's driving me nuts, I just can't remember where I put them and I know I brought them with me, so until I find them I won't have many pictures because my camera's about dead :(
I really don't have anything else to say. I know at the beginning I said I didn't have much and look how much I wrote! But that's it...nothing else is really new so...well...I guess that's just it!
Kayleigh took this picture of herself the other day so I thought I'd post it just for fun :)
I go to the Lanz's every Thursday night and last week Sarah and I took some pictures before we went on an hour long walk!
Sarah had an idea to take a picture of our shadows and I thought it turned out pretty cool. We were waving if you can't tell :) It was actually really funny because we were both making faces and then realized that it didn't really matter becasue you can't see our faces in the shadow :) DUH!!!
glad that the job has been going good! awwww the girls are soo cute! i miss them:( haha that's hilarious! wow you guys are weird! lol jk! thanks for the update! ♥
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty cool STUFF...ha ha:)but no those are pretty cute pics! let me tell ya! can't wait to see um and ride with Keeksters all the way to CT:) THat is funny that you made faces...how did u do that?...make a face...you must be talented:)haha....well these updates are pretty exciting! luv ya:)
ReplyDeleteOH and I love this background by the way!:)
ReplyDelete