Well it finally happened! I got a job!!! It's not really a permanent job, I'm still looking for a more stable job, but it's a job and it's gonna pay me :) It is through a company called Companions & Homemakers where you go to people's houses and just be with them and help them out with things like cleaning, cooking, shopping, doctors appointments, some baths and stuff like that. I'm pretty excited and I hope I like it but it's not really permanent because they can't guarantee 40 hours a week...it all depends on how many people need care and whether or not someone goes to the hospital or something like that...if that makes sense. So I'll do this for now and keep looking for a full-time more stable job but I'm just glad I found something to bring in some income for now :)
The weather continues to be beautiful here...it's been sunny and in the mid-to-high 50's for at least four or five days now so I'm not complaining at all :)
I think that's about all that's new right now...I worked on my room more today and I'm almost ready to take pictures and post them so keep looking :)
YAYYY!!!! (i was afraid u were goin to have to go back to IL...) jk!
ReplyDeletei am sooo happy for you!!!
woohoo!! good job! i knew you would find one! you are just so talented and i'm sure everyone will be falling all over themselves to hire you once they find out how amazing you are!:) but i will admit i was hoping you wouldn't find one so you would have to move back here...jk! (sort of) :) lov ya!
ReplyDeleteThat is a good deal that you found a job!:) must mean ur suppose to stay out there:( lol... ok well good i'm glad ur gettin taken care of out there:) luv ya!
ReplyDelete